Accomodations & Students With Disabilities

Students who currently have either an IEP or a 504 plan in place may be able to request certain testing accommodations for various tests/exams like AP, PSAT, SAT, ACT. If you currently have one of these plans please reach out to your school counselor who can help you with any necessary testing accommodations.

SDHS School Counselor contact here!

504 Plan District Information & Resource here!

504 Plan Guidance During COVID - here!